Owl Pellet Dissection: http://www.kidwings.com/virtual-pellet/
In your California Physical Science Textbook read pages 358-363 and complete worksheet.
Ok students here’s an easy first homework. Follow these steps
- Open a web browser and navigate to http://pearsonsuccessnet.com
- Click the orange “Log in” button.
- On the page that follows, enter you userid: (Your Canyon Email Address) and your password. If you don’t know your password, e-mail Mr. Roberts.
- Once logged in, scroll down and select the “California Physical Science” textbook.
- Read pages 22 through 25.
- On Page 26, answer question 2c. Write your answer in your ISN on page 3L.
Email Mr. Roberts!
What does an 8th grader learn about in science in California? Here are the highlights:
- How can changes in genes affect organisms?
- How do humans influence traits in organisms?
- Our fossil records
- Compare ancient and modern skeletons for changes
- How does natural selection work?
- Patterns of lunar phases, eclipses, and seasons
- The role of gravity in solar systems
- Determining the size of objects in space
- History of Earth
- Investigate rock strata to see how scientists organize Earth’s 4.6 billion-year-old history.
- Newton’s Laws
- Kinetic Energy
- Potential Energy
- Human Impact
- How do increases in population and per-capita consumption affect Earth?
- Engineering Design
- Design and test a solution to an engineering challenge
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!