- Strange problems? Reboot your phone and the probe as a first troubleshooting step.
- Ask your teacher for help! Your teacher is probably an expert
Connecting a Probe
Often the default sample rate is fine. Here are a few tips about how to select the right sample rate.
- How quick is the event you are trying to record? If it is an impulse event, such as a crash, your sample rate will need to be high.
- But be careful. High sample rates mean lots of data
- Are you looking for long term data, such as average temperature for a week or two? If your sample rate is too high you’ll run out of storage space before the experiment is over.