On Wednesday, November 8th, we’re using our computer to model collisions!
Read pages 380-388 in your California Physical Science textbook.
The complete handout is due on Wednesday, November 8th.
In your physical science textbook, read 474-477 and complete worksheet. Due 11/1/2017
Hey students, we’ve got homework due on Wednesday of next week.
Read pages 393-399 in your California Physical Science Textbook.
Complete the worksheet by Wednesday, 10/25/2017.
Lost the worksheet? Download it here. HW5-2up
In your Physical Science e-book, read pages 338-341 and complete the worksheet handed out in class. If you misplace your worksheet, you can print out a new one when you log onto http://PearsonSuccessNet.com (use your canyon email address to login. Email Mr. Roberts if you need your password).
Homework due Wednesday, 9/27/17
Ok students here’s an easy first homework. Follow these steps
- Open a web browser and navigate to http://pearsonsuccessnet.com
- Click the orange “Log in” button.
- On the page that follows, enter you userid: (Your Canyon Email Address) and your password. If you don’t know your password, e-mail Mr. Roberts.
- Once logged in, scroll down and select the “California Physical Science” textbook.
- Read pages 22 through 25.
- On Page 26, answer question 2c. Write your answer in your ISN on page 3L.
Email Mr. Roberts!